Apr 9, 2008

THE BLOG HAS MOVED TO TYPEPAD!

Here ye, here ye! I'm finally saying goodbye to blogger and my inability to reply to comments! From now on, you can find me over at www.sewliberated.typepad.com. (Yes, the blog has a new name, too! Read more about it here.) Please, please, please ... change your blog feeds/readers to my new address ... I would hate to see you go, especially now that I will have the chance to reply to all of your thoughtful comments through the wonder that is Typepad.

So stop by, say hi, peruse my new "about and FAQ's" page, and read my review of Amanda's new book, The Creative Family. The only sad thing about my move is that most of my previous comments have been wiped out. I'm working to fix the issue, and will be slowly going through the blog and redirecting certain links, so please excuse any goofy links or formatting as I work through the kinks.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Well gee, I Just found you and I already have to delete you!

Hey, your new feed is showing as partial feed. Not sure if that's intentional or not but thought I'd let you know.

Anonymous said...

I also lost my comments in the move to Typepad- it makes a girl feel a bit lonely... If you figure out how to move them over let me know!

Sara said...

I'd love to add your new blog into my google reader, but it says no feed is avaiable.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Wow... I would love to learn how this went for you. I have been seriously tempted to jump ship and swim over to Typepad.

Bean said...

I've been tempted to jump ship, too... but I'm not too hot on SixApart's breastfeeding policies/thoughts on the matter, so I might end up using an opensource app and hosting it on my own domain. (my breastfeeding support group on LJ had a giant tiff with their marketing department over the 'legality' of breastfeeding photos, and using them as user icons on livejournal. they were complete ASSHOLES about it!)

Humms said...

OOO, then you seguire to the Typepad. The language is not obstacle for my, I am Chilean. Far from it the direction.
With much taste you vere in that place.
Ciao

Bec said...

Your Typepad blog looks great. I subscribed again with bloglines with no problems at all. Hope it all goes well for you. Cheers, Bec

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Happy week